SJJP is a diverse group of Jews committed to peace, social justice, and human rights in the Middle East. We support the right of both Palestinians and Israelis to self-determination and to live without fear of violence or oppression.
- A British foreign policy based on promoting peace, democracy, human rights, and respect for international law in the Middle East;
- An end to the Israeli occupation of the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, and East Jerusalem;
- A resolution of the Palestinian refugee problem consistent with international law and equity, giving the refugees a role in determining their future—whether return, resettlement, or financial compensation. Israel should acknowledge its share of responsibility for the refugee crisis and for its resolution;
- An end to all violence against civilians;
- Justice and peace among the peoples of the Middle East.
What Israel does, it does not do in our name.
SJJP supports peace and human rights activists in Palestine and Israel, and works in broad coalition with other Jewish, faith-based, peace and social justice organizations.